Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Maybelline Rocket Volum' Express Mascara...



I bought this mascara at the same time as my Rimmel Apocalips (that I mentioned in a recent post)...

As with pretty much everything I buy I checked out the reviews first, and heard mostly good things! 
So when I was in Boots I noticed that they had £2 off as an introductory offer, I took this as a sign that  I was meant to have it... and bought it! 



And I am so glad that I did! I really do love this mascara, almost as much as my Maxfactor False Lash Effect (dare I say it!) Funnily enough the mascara wands themselves are actually fairly similar and create the same, separated, yet voluminous look, so this is probably the reason that I love it so much... both have short plastic bristles, so I can only presume that this style must be suited to my lashes.


(False Lash Effect - Left, Rocket Volum' - Right)



I still don't think that this is quite as good as my Maxfactor False Lash Effect, however it is a very close second! It's also quite a bit cheaper at the moment, being on offer at £5.99! Either way an amazing mascara, just as good, if not better than a lot of the high end mascaras that I have tried... 
So quick grab it while it's on offer!!! 



(This is my lashes with two coats of the Rocket Volum' Mascara)


A x



0 comments:

Post a Comment