Tuesday, 2 July 2013

London Haul...


It's been a few weeks now since I went down to London, but I only realised the other day that I didn't show you guys all the makeup that I purchased while I was down there... So here's a quick peek for those that were interested :)



Guru Makeup Emporium, London
(This is where my prosthetics workshop was held, it is a professional makeup supplies shop, so while I was there I picked up a few things for my kit)

Ben Nye Neutral Set Powder & Banana Powder
Prosaide Adhesive
Ben Nye Charcoal Powder
Bloody Marvellous Thick Liquid Blood
Lion 9 hair nets
Makeup International Super Matte Anti-Shine
Kryolan Supracolour Palette

M.A.C. Pro Store, London
(I have a pro card which entitles me to 35% off, so I couldn't really not buy anything, could I?!)

Pro Lip Palette - Preferred Pinks
Pro Pan Eyeshadows - Smut, Sumptuous Olive, Charcoal Brown, Sketch
Single Eyeshadow - Concrete (for eyebrows)
Mac Blot Powder - Medium Dark

Selfridges, Oxford Street

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation - Figi (Light 5)
(See my review here)

Inglot, Westfield Centre
(I signed up for a pro card while I was there so that I could get 20% off)

Freedom System Eyeshadow Palette - This works like the MAC pro palettes in that you can choose any eyeshadow combinations you want to put in the palette. It's £25 (full price) for 5 eyeshadows and the palette, which I didn't think was too bad considering MAC pro eyeshadows are £10 each and you pay extra for the palette!

Boots, Westfield Centre
(I needed to buy a new mascara and all the makeup was on buy one get one half price)

Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
Maxfactor Miracle Touch Cream Blush

Harrods, London
(I nipped in to buy a Father's day gift and ended up in the perfume section, as you do)

Emporio Armani Diamonds 50ml



So, it was a successful trip, wouldn't you say?!



A x


Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment