Thursday, 27 February 2014

What's In My Hand Luggage?...


I originally wanted to keep my hand luggage to a minimum and just take a small handbag to avoid having to lug a big bag around, but after deciding to take my DSLR camera with me I realised I would need room in my hand luggage for that...



So, I've chosen to take with me a zip up carry bag which can also double up as a beach bag/ day bag to use while I'm there.

The only problem with having a bigger bag (as every girl will know) is that you will always fill it, no matter what size it's like an unwritten rule that it must be filled, so there goes my plan of having a nice small handbag that's easy to carry...


























Now let's see what's inside...

Travel wallet/ organiser (to keep all my important travel documents in, passport, tickets, cards etc)

Panasonic Lumix TZ8 camera
Canon 550D camera (not pictured as I used it to take the photos)
Small handbag (the one I was originally planning to use as my hand luggage, I think that was wishful thinking!)
Books (various easy reads, I don't like my brain to work too hard when it's relaxing...)
Mini camera stand/ tripod
Thailand pocket guide
2 pairs of sunglasses (just cheap ones that I'm not to fussed about ruining)
Mobile power pack (my new gadget, basically just an external battery pack to use to charge your phone when out and about or somewhere that you don't have access to a plug)
2 travel adaptors (USA 2 flat pin)
Notepad and pen
Tissues
Travel eye mask
Cosy socks (I always get super cold feet when I'm on a plane)
Clear cosmetic bag - Hand sanitizer, moisturiser, lip balm etc
Hair clip



























All I really have left to put in now is my chargers and my phone, but they will be my last job as I'm still using them!

Fingers crossed I will be able to stand up and actually walk whilst carrying my backpack and hand luggage, we will see...

So, that's it I'm all packed and ready to go! Just one more week and I'm off!!


See you on the flip side....






A x





0 comments:

Post a Comment